The Board of Directors of the St. Louis Association of Credit Management and the Adjustment Bureau of the St. Louis Association of Credit Management (NACM Gateway Region) has selected Caine & Weiner as its exclusive collection partner. Caine & Weiner is an international accounts receivable management enterprise that provides credit and collections solutions to businesses in every major industry.
Caine & Weiner company highlights include:
- Served the industry since 1930.
- Member of the Commercial Collection Agency of America.
- Trained and certified professional collectors.
- Network of national full-service collection centers.
- Domestic and international services.
- Third and first party account handling.
- Commercial and consumer expertise.
- Large enterprise resources with the friendliness and personalized service of a small agency.
- 24/7 secured, internet file access.
Their investment in applied collection technology includes state-of-the-art call centers, online collection systems and instantaneous reporting. Caine & Weiner's continuous market analysis and active participation in professional associations assure their clients are the best served in the profession.
For more information, please contact Terri Cramer at 502-425-0308 or visit the Caine & Weiner website.
See what members are saying about Caine & Weiner:
- "In the time that we have been doing business with Caine & Weiner we have found them to be very customer service oriented. They are very willing to modify any approach they might have to, to meet Cat Financials needs. Cat Financial is very pleased with the services provided by Caine & Weiner."
-Bill Schowalter, Special Accounts Supervisor, Caterpillar Financial Services Corp.
- "Martin Marietta Materials has used the accounts receivable management services provided by Caine & Weiner since 2007. I'm extremely pleased with their outstanding collection performance and their unmatched customer service. Whenever I have a question or request I know I'll get an immediate response. My representative is without equal. She is knowledgeable, professional and familiar with our accounts receivable priorities and our industry. I highly recommend Caine & Weiner. They've done an exceptional job for Martin Marietta Materials. "
-Ron McDowell, Division Credit Manager, Martin Marietta Materials
- "Caine & Weiner has been a preferred provider of collection services for me since 2009. I shared claims with them when I was employed at an $8 Billion manufacturer of corrugated packaging and added them as an agency when I moved to a smaller privately-held company. In all instances they have provided professional service. They communicate with me as I have requested.The numbers tell the story: we placed 8 claims and 7 have been paid in full. The remaining file is still active. I view Caine & Weiner as an extension of my Credit department. They are a valued partner."
-Dave Zahller, CCE, Credit Manager, Tubular Steel, Inc.